Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Golden Sands Penang Part (2)

On the second day....we went to the Kids Adventure Zone. We walked past a nice walkway.

I tried one of the scariest slide. This is called Double Drop. Slidding down from so very high......
Whooosh....all my hair were flying everywhere. I felt like my heart fell out of my body. The food in my stomach were all mixed up like 'rojak'.


Almost have heart attack but luckily the 'slide' ended. I even 'kemek' a few balls!
Another exciting ride is called 'Astra Drop'. Here we need to sit in a sack and slide down. This was quite fun. I went for so many rides here. I'm racing with Zozo here.



Yippeee....I'm ahead.

And finally landed!!!


Stay tune for more in Part 3. To read more on Part I click here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!Nice place,I also want to go!!!I hope I live in Penang!!!

    ReplyDelete