Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Rap

Today,Friday,I went to school.
And I ate at the canteen.
I ate noodles whereas my friend ate bread.
But we washed our hands before we eat.
We flew to the library and borrowed some storybooks.
And then we went back to our classes and ..............
learn,learn, learn, learn,
BM ,Maths and Chinese.
Learning is boring but playing is fun.
When its time to go home....................
I am the fastest.
I became the first person to reach home.
I ate porridge for lunch,
After I finished ,I felt refreshed.
And started using my brain for my boring homework.
Pencil,Rubber,Sharpener,Hand rest,and more.....
After work,another play time.
Then, its time for dinner,
I ate mushroom noodle soup for dinner,
That was fun and.................great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's play some games :
How many words you can you find ending of rd!
I can find
  1. bird
  2. curd
  3. lord
  4. mustard
  5. word
  6. hard
  7. sword
  8. lizard
  9. gourd
  10. forward
  11. backward
  12. third
  13. gird

And I'll share some pictures for you to see.
I like it.
Which is your favorite???


Ooooooh..............
Beautiful but scary............

No comments:

Post a Comment