Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A little about school

Today, I went to school to wait for Zozo and Nat. Let me show you a little of my school.

The first thing that you see when you drive into the parking area is this!!! They teach us how to wash our hands correctly.

Okay, park the car then you come to this waiting area.
Last time all the parents can come in and sit at the gazebo and chit-chat.
Now the headmaster got it fenced so everyone can only wait outside.

See, the gazebo there? No wonder all the parents complained. Now they all have to 'bersesak-sesak' with the children and other parents at the small entrance while waiting for their kids.

Okay....finally, I see Nat..............

Hee! Hee! He doesn't know my mom captured his photo!!!! Cannot show too much of the school afterwards bad people come and kidnapped children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment