Sunday, November 14, 2010

Food Fair

Yesterday, our school had a food fair carnival. We arrived there early as we need to go
to church later.

Arrival - we were greeted with lots of colourful balloons.

There, I saw one of my classmate helping with the vegetables.
The first stall we went was the burger stall. We bought a burger for kakak.
We also played some games. For example, Wheel of fortune, unfortunately
we found no fortune there. I managed to get a prize though.....but Zozo got nothing.
The best game was the shooting game. However I only managed to shoot a guy. I should have used the long gun like the one Zozo had.
We also queued at the "haunted house" but decided not to go in after waiting for a while.
Visited the school hall. Zozo bought a DIY car which he fixed at home.
After buying all the food, it was time to go home. That's Zozo and daddy going to the car.
All the food that we bought from the food fair. We bought burger, nasi lemak, china burger, different kinds of sushi, taufu bakar, fried noodle, lo mai fan, nyonya kuih, otak-otak Muar , drinks and aiyah...cannot rememberlah.

It's makan time! My daddy said if I can eat the sushi he'll give me RM2. But after trying 1 bite, I almost choked to death!!! Too bad....cannot claim my RM2. But Zozo loves sushi.....lucky for him .
This is Zozo's DIY car which he fixed after lunch. I bought some dinosaur king magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment