Monday, December 13, 2010

Genting trip

After we sent kakak to KLIA , mom decided to go to Genting as a surprise to us so that we won't feel so sad.

When we arrive at the First World Hotel, we almost cannot find any parking. All the hotel rooms were booked so we decided to just play at the outdoor park and go home later.


This is outside of the Theme Park Hotel.
Me and Zozo at London Bus
Horsing at the carousal.

Zozo at the Jet PlaneZozo at the Ghost House. I was so scared, I covered my face with my jacket. When I came out, everyone laughed at me! Mom says I 'trick' everyone into thinking that the Ghost House is so scary....actually there's nothing inside....only some painting.
Me and Zozo at the cyclone queue. We waited for an hour to get into the ride. It was sooooo.....cold too......... Mom yelled like crazy at the cyclone.
Me and Zozo at the carousal.
Me driving the antique car.
At the playground before we left the place.

We also went for "The Flying Dragon"....it was so thrilling! I hope to come back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment