Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teluk Batik - Sitiawan

In the morning we went to Teluk Batik,Sitiawan,We went to the seaside.
This place was cool.
Did you see those tyres?Me and Zozo had fun over here.
We made sandcastles,and Zozo found a secret number that it is 7862.
Zozo quickly dug a hole and put the secret number inside the sand.
Zozo is silly I tell you,he should had brought home that secret number,
But then,A three years old boy saw him covering the number but Zozo scolded that
boy. The boy told his father,but the father did not do anything,he was lucky.
I was busy digging a sandcastle and I named it Fotolangariras castle.
Try saying it but to my parents,they all can't spell they said Fotolangiriras,
Fotolangitlirilas,Fotolangingiras..............................
I said:"FOTOLANGIRIRAS!"
Zozo said:"Lower your voice!"
I said:"Why?This is a beach,why can't I raise my VOICE!"
I speak louder when I said VOICE.
Now we went to the sea.....
At the sea,We swam to the deep end.
My mother shouted:"CAN YOU ALL GO TO THE SHORE ?"
Then we sat on the banana boat and it moves,
It is comfortable Lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We sang a song:
The blue sea,the blue sea with some waves all around(2 times)
The boat capsized and we said Ah!
Zozo dive into the sea water without putting his head into the water.
I almost fell of but I held on it. Mom said I look like a fisherman.
Then we came back with our wet clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment